Last Updated: May 12, 2023
1. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies
4. How We Use Collected Information
windows11key.net may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
5. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
9. Contacting Us
windows11key.net Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Data Retention
11. Rights of Users
Depending on your location, you may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws, including:
- The right to access, update or delete the personal information we have on you.
- The right to rectification if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
12. Children’s Privacy
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 7, and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under 7. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our records.
13. Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website.